Have you thought about launching a cleanse or detox?
You may be thinking that summer is not a good time to launch a program, but the truth
is that any time can be a good time to launch.
People who are struggling with their weight, digestive issues, or fatigue don’t stop
feeling frustrated about these things in the summer.
There are people out there who are ready and want your help, so let’s get you into
Why do I recommend offering a cleanse or detox?
If you have a newsletter list, even a small one, offering a virtual group program such as
a 7-day cleanse or detox is an effective way to generate more income and interest in
your private coaching.
Also, cleanses and detoxes are usually offered at a low price point, which makes it easy
for people to say “yes.” Once they start feeling better and get a taste of what it is like to
work with you, many will be ready for more.
While it is just the end of May, you want to start planning now for an August launch.
You might be wondering what you should be focusing on when, to successfully launch a
cleanse or detox. Have no fear; I’ve got you covered!
I’ve put a timeline together for you, to help you plan for a low-stress, profitable launch in
August. (Note that this timeline does not include a preview call or an affiliate program.
I’ve kept this simple to keep you out of overwhelm.)
- Determine what you are going to offer
- Determine length of program, name of program, and pricing
- Write your sales page copy
- Write the welcome email participants receive when they register
- Create the product/payment button in PayPal or shopping cart
- Have your sales page built
- Set-up a welcome email as an autoresponder in your email marketing system or shopping cart
- Write a series of 6-7 emails promoting your program to your list and schedule them in your email marketing system (such as Aweber, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or 1ShoppingCart)
- Write social media posts to promote your program
- Start to “seed” or hint about your offer
- Promotion of program
- Create the content for the program, including protocols, recipes, handouts, and an outline or script for a teleseminar (if you are including a “kick off” or “wrap-up call”)
- Schedule the teleseminar, if you are planning to include one
- Have a password protected “members” page created where participants can access the materials and any call recordings
Following this timeline, you can have your program start on Monday, August 5th.
While this timeline can be condensed or spread out, the key here is to give yourself
enough time to have a successful and profitable launch.
If you want help with the technical or creative aspects, you might want to check out
our Cleanse or Detox Launch Solution.